You must join new competition, because everyone will get gifts :)
Click here!!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

my new cool winter outfit


Clothes what i used in this outfit:

Do you like it ? Answer lives in comments. All who will leave comments, will get a stardoll gift, please live a your stardoll nickname too, so i can send you a gift. Gift you will get from my other nickname. So do you understand?? Anybody who live a comment in this post, will get a gift in Stardoll. This it's only working until midnight (1.1.2009- not anymore). So this is working only on 31.12.2008.
BYE

8 comments:

  1. Hey
    I like Your style Ans speciale the scarf !!
    x Ps My nickname : ladzy1


    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit.
    Not sure if I'm too late for the gift. =]
    But anyway, stardoll username is Milinesa.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastisc!

    I'm cutie-pie55555

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey im cuchi96 and i really love your style!!!
    and i think your blog is really cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really your style. Thanks for moonacre gifts.
    Oh and I'm spely113
    bye-bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the style


    i'm called BENZ_786

    ReplyDelete