You must join new competition, because everyone will get gifts :)
Click here!!

Monday, February 9, 2009

valentine is almost here !!

www.Smeski.com

I can't say happy valentine yet, but Stardoll is almost ready for big day of love.
There is upcoming theme Tango - Valentine:
Picture added from Sense of Stardoll.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
NEW SHOP IN STARPLAZA

There is one new shop called Little Pink Shop.

Do you like it ?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I made one new outfit.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Do you like my blog ?
Answer on my question and i will send you a gift.Only what you do is leave comment. You must send your nickname too.

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Its the place i go to when i need updates (: keep up the good work!
    nickname: asyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. i luv ur blog &want to join it!
    my stardoll name is Cutie-pie55555
    we are all ready friends
    here is a good cheat or to day,
    go to starplazza,
    look at the display window (#1)
    and there is a free red lipstick!
    plse join my club, CClluubb

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i like your blog really
    i every day go to your blog
    thx for all the free clothes
    schnucki08

    ReplyDelete