You must join new competition, because everyone will get gifts :)
Click here!!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hello.
If you joined my competition (list of members of competition, is few 2 post down) you MUST to leave me comment,or send me massage on Stardoll or on my blog about which room you have prepared for competition. You leave me number of room.
Numbers of rooms are here:Example: I prepared room number 4.

If anyone still want to join competition, I can still put you in. Winner get a lot of awards. Even if you not win,you will get gift---so EVERYONE GETS GIFT

2 comments:

  1. Hi can I join this competition?
    Please contact me at my stardoll account= sunnadoggz97!
    But I don'T understand this! AM I Going to decorate room at my account or??
    Please Answer my question at my stardoll!
    I pick number 6! But if we are going to do in our suite I'm not SS so I need to use 3!
    Love..sunnadoggz97

    ReplyDelete